Pyeongchon at Anyang-si /Aug 5th/2.1~2.2 million KRW per month/
ESL4Korea Inc. is a legally licensed recruiting agency by Korean government.
We have been closely connected to public schools and solid hagwons for about 10 years and placed good teachers.
Please visit to this site to get further info. http://www.esl4korea.com/
We are very pleased to offer you a great teaching position as follows
1.Location: Pyeongchon at Anyang-si in Gyeonggi-do
2. Start date: Aug. 6th
3. Monthly pay : 2.1~2.2million KRW
4. Type of student : Elementary school students
5. Working hours a day: 2:00PM to 9:00PM
6. Maximum teaching hours a week: 30hours
7. Working week: Mon.~Fri
1) Type of housing: Single housing
2) Round trip airfare: Free
3) Contract Completion bonus: One month salary
4) Paid Leave: 10 days
5) Medical insurance : 50% covered by employer
1. Must be a citizen of one of these seven countries: the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa
2. Must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
3. Must have no criminal record.
Required Documents to register you as a teacher to the Provincial Office of Education:
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Record with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of degree certificate with apostille
What you should know:
This is a one-year contract job and renewable
How to apply:
Fill out online application form at this address,
email your resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attach your resume as a .doc file and photos as a .jpg . This is essential
When you apply for, please fill this out and email me resume and photo along with your answer for this questions.
1. Full name
2. Date of birth
4. Contact number
5. Available time to get a call
6. When can you start to teach in Korea?
7. Do you have all documents to register you as a teacher to the Provincial Office of Education as below?
•Nationwide Police Background Check with apostille
•A notarized photocopy of BA degree certificate with apostille
8.Preferred location (Please be flexible to increase chances to get a good teaching position)
9. Preferred age group
10. Preferred teaching schedule (e.g. day shift)
11. Preferred school type : private or public
12. Education (e.g.BA/MA/Ph.D and a 100 hour Tesol/TEFL/CELTA certificate)
13. Experience (Teaching or relevant experience)
14. Where are you now?
15. Where did you see our ads.?
16. Self introduction
- Brief self-intro
- what are the most important factors for you regarding your job?
(e.g. pay, schedule, location, age level, working environment, etc.)
17. Any comments welcome
Thank you for your precious time.
The Complete Guide To Teaching English Abroad!