Seoul/ASAP/ Ele. to Middle School/ a teacher should be in Korea
ESL4Korea Inc. is a legally licensed recruiting agency by Korean government.
We have been closely connected to public schools and solid hagwons for about 10 years and placed good teachers.
Please visit to this site to get further info. http://www.esl4korea.com/
We are very pleased to offer you a great teaching position as follows
1. Location: Guro-gu at Seoul
2. Start date: ASAP
3. Monthly pay : 2.2million KRW
4. Overtime payment : 20,000KRW per hour
5. Type of student : Elementary and Middle school students
6. Number of currently working foreign instructors in this institute:2
7. Working hours a day: 1:00pm~8:30pm
8. Maximum teaching hours a week: 30hours
9. Working week: Mon.~Fri.
1) Type of housing: Single housing
2) flight ticket : Free
3) Contract Completion bonus: One month salary
4) Paid Leave: 10 days
5) Medical insurance : 50% covered by employer
1. Must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
2. Must have no criminal record.
3. Male teacher in Korea preferred.
Required Documents for E2 visa:
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Record with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of BA degree certificate with apostille
3. Applicant’s signed Health Statement
4. Passport has at least one year of validity left
5. 4 passport-sized photos
What you should know:
This is a one-year contract job and could be renewable if the school and a teacher agreed.
How to apply:
Fill out online application form at this address,
email your resume and photo to email@example.com
Attach your resume as a .doc file and photos as a .jpg . This is essential
Please email me your answers along with your resume and photo
1. Full name
2. Date of birth
4. Contact number
5. Available time to get a call
6. When can you start to teach in Korea?
7. Do you have all documents to get E2 visa as below?
•Nationwide Police Background Check with apostille
•A notarized photocopy of BA degree certificate with apostille
•4 passport sized photos
•A photocopy of the front pages of your passport (a page with photo & signature)
8.Preferred location (Please keep your options open)
9. Preferred age group
10. Preferred teaching schedule (e.g. day shift)
11. Preferred school type : private or public
12. Education (e.g.BA/MA/Ph.D and a 100 hour Tesol/TEFL/CELTA certificate)
13. Teaching experience or relevant experience
14. Expected salary
15. Have you ever caught a disease?
16. Where are you now?
17. Where did you get the ad.?
18. Self introduction
- Brief self-intro
- what are the most important factors regarding your job?
(e.g. pay, schedule, location, age level, working environment, etc.)
19. Any comments welcome
Thank you for your precious time.