ESL teacher needed in Chengdu city, Sichuan province, China
Teaching position: Oral English teacher
Level of institution: University
Location: Chengdu city, Sichuan province
Students: 19-20 years old
Time to start: Late August
Contract Duration: 1 year
Salary: 4,000RMB per month
Teaching hours: 16 teaching hours per week
Accommodation allowance: 1,500RMB per month
Airfare reimbursement: Round-way air tickets (8,000RMB)
Travel allowance: 2,200RMB per year
Native English speaker: Yes
Bachelor degree: Yes or above
Teaching certificate: Preferred
Working experience: At least two years
If you are interested in this job, please send your resume, photo, passport copy, degree copy and cert copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks!
Job Title – Academic Manager
Academic Division – EP and ACE
Location – Samkouk, Pathum Thani.
State/Province – Bangkok, Thailand
Position Type – Full Time
Job Level – Management
Reports To – Academic Director
Required Working Hours – Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm
Accommodation – Yes
• Are you passionate about helping students improve academically?
• Are you interested in making an impact on hundreds of kids and their families?
• Do you have a passion for Academics?
• Are you looking for a job where the demands are high, but one you’ll enjoy going to every day?
IDEAL English Academy is looking for outstanding Academic Manager professional who will be responsible team players and take initiative to solve problems and carry multiple tasks through to completion. They will contribute their ideas alongside a wide range of existing educational products and services within the IDEAL family. IDEAL English Academy is committed to providing all employees with an opportunity to take on significant ownership and responsibility upon hire and throughout their academic career.
Under the supervision of the Director, the Academic Manager will oversee all phases of our students’ academic experience. They will manage every aspect of instruction with an eye toward continually improving the academic progress of every student. In charge of 8 teachers, the manager will train and develop his team.
• Manage the service provided to our clients including parent communication, effective instruction and complete customer satisfaction
• Ensure all students meet and exceed company benchmarks for academic progress
• Manage staff training, supervision, scheduling, professional development and overall instructional quality
• Run and manage all aspects of the program within the company
• Analyze and make improvements to our customers academic programs to ensure positive results
• Monitor student lesson plans, student academic progress and assessments
• Manage the assimilation of new instructional materials and methods
• Bachelor’s degree (B.Ed preferred) with TESOL/PGCE/TEFL; excellent academic record achievement
• Passion for fostering academic progress
• 4 years of teaching and/or management experience preferred
• Outstanding on site and remote management skills
• Leadership and team motivation skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous details
• Strong interpersonal, communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills
• Desire to work in an intense, fast paced environment
• Strong problem solving, decision-making, listening and creative thinking abilities
• Enthusiasm for both customer service, sales and overall business growth
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
IDEAL English Academy is a private language school that designs, develops and provides high-quality educational programs for learning English for all age groups, but primarily to private schools in the greater Bangkok metropolitan area. We provide our client schools with curricula and teachers for their various English-based programs.
IDEAL is Thai-owned but Western-managed, and all key management positions are held by native English-speaking Westerners. We utilize a Western organizational and administrative model involving open communication and transparent management in order to simulate a working environment familiar to our Western teaching staff.
Qualified, interested applicants please submit cover letter and CV, including current contact information, by e-mail to email@example.com, to the attention of the Human Resources Department.