SmartKurve (Thailand) Company Limited is currently seeking qualified Native English Speaker applicants for an immediate start in the academic year 2012 to 2013 teaching positions. All available positions are located within Bangkok Metropolitan Area which easily accessible through the BTS and MRT train line.
For the eligible applicants please kindly send your attachment of detailed resume, diploma and other relevant documents (in word doc or scan) and recent picture and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFICE MOBILE 080-900-1820 TEL/FAX 02-711-5297
Urgent Vacancies for a World-Class Governmental School in the Samsen area (10 minutes from MRT Bang Sue and 20 Minutes from BTS Aree Station)
The company is seeking qualified applicants in relevant field with employment starting August 1st in these following positions with employment contract between Smartkurve and the school for one year:
4 Positions for General Conversational English: The Company has recently won the 1 year governmental contract for expansion in General Conversational English in Samsen Area. We urgently required additional 4 teachers with TEFL qualification to join our team of teachers currently teaching the conversational curriculum provided by the school. The faculty has complete textbooks and lesson plans readymade. Salary starts at 33,000 THB net with paid public holiday and teaching of no more than 22 hours a week.
3 Positions for IEP English Teachers: The qualified personnel will be responsible for teaching reading, writing, and grammar as well as English Literature base on the Scholastic Curriculum provided by the school. The classroom is air conditioned and fully equipped with educational facilities for both teachers and the students. The class size is 25 students maximum in each classroom. Salary starts at 35,000 THB (net) with paid public holiday and teaching of no more than 22 hours a week.
2 Position for MEP Science Teachers: The qualified personnel will be responsible for teaching GCSE Cambridge Science Curriculum to M1-M6 Students. The curriculum has already been prepared for the teachers as well as textbook, lesson plans and other teaching material provided by the school. Salary starts at 37,000THB (net) with paid public holiday and teaching of no more than 22 hours a week.
• Only Native English Speakers at the age of 21 years to 50 years will be considered
•Compensation starts at 33,000THB to 40,000THB net depend on experience and qualification
• Teaching License and Non B Visa (specially considered) conform to the school regulation.
• Applicants must be degree-holding NES and have at least a 120hr TEFL certification – Experience with secondary education levels in relevant subjects and knowledge is necessary.
• The company has preset curriculum materials in all subjects tailored made to the clients where applicant will be able to forming lesson plans in accordance to the company guideline.
• Provide grade reports to the school. Prepare quizzes, tests, and exam papers.
• Willing to participate in school activities such as English Club, Camp and cultural ceremonies.