Full-Time NES Teaching Positions
SmartKurve (Thailand) Company Limited is currently seeking qualified Native English-Speaking Applicants for teaching positions during the upcoming academic school year (2012 – 2013) starting on August 1st. All available positions are located in the Bangkok Metropolitan Area which is easily accessible through BTS and MRT train lines.
Positions in Downtown Bangkok for Secondary Level Governmental Schools include:
Urgent Vacancies for a World-Class Governmental School in the Samsen area (10 minutes from MRT Bang Sue and 20 Minutes from BTS Ari Station)
4 Positions for General Conversational English Teachers: SmartKurve has recently acquired a one-year governmental contract for the expansion of the General Conversational English Program in the Samsen Area. We urgently require an additional 4 teachers with TEFL qualification to join our team which is currently teaching the conversational curriculum provided by the school. The faculty has complete textbooks and lesson plans ready-made. Salary starts at 33,000 THB (net) with paid public holidays and teaching for no more than 22 hours a week.
3 Positions for IEP English Teachers: The qualified personnel will be responsible for teaching reading, writing, and grammar, as well as English Literature based on the Scholastic Curriculum provided by the school. The classroom is air conditioned and fully equipped with educational facilities for both teachers and students. Class size is 25 students maximum in each classroom. Salary starts at 35,000 THB (net) with paid public holidays and teaching for no more than 22 hours a week.
2 Positions for MEP Science Teachers: The qualified personnel will be responsible for teaching GCSE Cambridge Science Curriculum to M1-M6 Students. The curriculum has already been prepared for teachers by the school. as well as textbooks, lesson plans, and other teaching materials. Salary starts at 37,000 THB (net) with paid public holidays and teaching for no more than 22 hours a week.
• Only Native English Speakers between the ages of 21 to 45 years will be considered.
•Compensation starts at 33,000THB to 40,000THB net based on experience and qualifications.
• Teaching Licenses and Non B Visas (specially considered) must conform to school regulations.
• Applicants must be degree-holding NES and have at least 120hr TEFL certifications; experience with secondary education levels in relevant subjects and knowledge is necessary.
• The company has preset curriculum materials in all subjects tailored to clients, and applicants must be able to form lesson plans in accordance to the company’s guidelines.
• Provide grade reports to the school and prepare quizzes, tests, and exam papers.
• Willing to participate in school activities such as English Club, camps, and cultural ceremonies.
To all eligible applicants, please kindly send an attachment of your detailed resume, diploma and other relevant documents (in word doc or scan), as well as a recent picture and references.
SmartKurve (Thailand) Co., Ltd
OFFICE MOBILE 080-900-1820 TEL/FAX 02-711-5297