Gangseo-gu at Seoul/ July 20th/Elementary/2:00PM to 10:00PM
ESL4Korea Inc. is a legally licensed recruiting agency by Korean government. We have been closely connected to public schools and solid hagwons for over 10 years and have placed good teachers.
Please visit to this site to get further info.
We are very pleased to offer you a great teaching position as follows
1. Location: Gangseo-gu at Seoul
2. Start date: July 20th
3. Monthly pay : 2.1 to 2.3 million KRW
4. Overtime payment : 20,000KRW per hour
5. Vacancy : 1
6. Type of student : Elementary and Middle school students, but almost ele.
7. Number of currently working foreign instructors in this institute:4
8. Working hours a day: 2:00pm~10:00pm
9. Maximum teaching hours a week: 30hours
10. Working week: Mon.~Fri.
1) Type of housing: Single housing
2) Round trip airfare: Free
3) Contract Completion bonus: One month salary
4) Paid Leave: 8 days
5) National pension and Medical insurance : 50% covered by employer
1. Must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
2. Must have no criminal record.
3. Must love teaching children.
Required Documents for E2 visa:
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Record with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of degree certificate with apostille
3. Applicant’s signed Health Statement
4. Passport has at least one year of validity left
5. 4 passport-sized photos
What you should know:
This is a one-year contract job and could be renewable if the school and a teacher agreed.
How to apply:
Fill out online application form at this address,
email your resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attach your resume as a .doc file and photos as a .jpg . This is essential
When you apply for, please fill this out and email me resume and photo along with your answer for this questions.
1. Full name
2. Date of birth
4. Contact number
5. Available time to get a call
6. When can you start to teach in Korea?
7. Do you have all documents to get E2 visa as below?
•Nationwide Police Background Check with apostille
•A notarized photocopy of BA degree certificate with apostille
•4 passport sized photos
•A photocopy of the front pages of your passport (a page with photo & signature)
9. Preferred age group
10. Preferred teaching schedule (e.g. day shift)
11. Preferred school type : private or public
12.Education (e.g.BA/MA/Ph.D and a 100 hour Tesol/TEFL/CELTA certificate)
13. Experience (Teaching or relevant experience)
14. Where are you now?
15. Where did you see our ads.?
16. Self introduction
- Brief self-intro
- what are the most important factors for you regarding your job?
(e.g. pay, schedule, location, age level, working environment, etc.)
17. Any comments welcome
Thank you for your precious time.
The Complete Guide To Teaching English Abroad!