Learn to read, write and speak another language fluently today! Over 15 language courses to choose from!
Why Learn Thai?
One of the greatest opportunities a person has when they are living abroad is to learn a new language. Learning a new language not only broadens your horizons but gives you the chance to really interact in the culture of the nation you are resident in. Being able to speak another language also brings many other benefits including…
- Greater career prospects, both at home and abroad.
- More money $$$$$.
- Better knowledge of the culture and people with whom you’re living and working with.
- More respect and a warmer welcome from locals.
- Better friendships with locals.
- A good solid base in which to learn more languages.
Whatever your reason for wanting to learn another language, be assured with an ETD Thai course you are in great hands! ETD courses are the Rolls Royce of self study language courses. By the time you’ve completed one you’ll be chatting with the locals sounding just like a local! Just take a look at our great range of Thai ETD courses…
ETD Thai Course
It’s the easiest way to learn, speak, read and write Thai!
No previous language experience is required with ETD’s highly acclaimed Thai language course, which has helped thousands of people learn Thai to an advanced level.
Written by Thai language experts and using native speakers, this complete Thai language course will give you a good grounding in the vocabulary, grammar, verb tenses and sentence structure needed to communicate effectively and confidently in Thai.
This popular course covers a mixture of social, travel and business scenarios and includes a wide range of course material to help you master the Thai language. Not only that, but you’ll develop an active vocabulary of over 2000 Thai words.
Advanced Course Includes…
* 8 audio CDs.
* A 296 page handbook which provides step-by-step lesson plans, full grammatical explanations and fun activities.
* A 248 page textbook – contains the printed and illustrated transcription of the CD recordings.
* A 72 page Alphabet book – Explains how to read and write the letters of the Thai alphabet.
* A Study guide – contains full instructions of how to plan your study to get the most out of your course.
* An ETD carrying case
What You Will Learn…
* Over 2000 practical Thai words, phrases and sayings.
* Master essential and detailed Thai vocabulary.
* Ability to speak, listen and write advanced Thai.
* Development of an authentic accent.
Sample Topics That We Cover…
# Sightseeing and asking for directions.
# Asking general questions about where stuff is and how to get places.
# Ordering food and drink.
# Visiting the doctor.
# And more day to day stuff that we take for granted.