GEPIK / Seongnam, subway area/ Bilingual female gyopo/ June 25th
ESL4Korea Inc. is a legally licensed recruiting agency by Korean government. We have been closely connected to public schools and solid hagwons for over 10 years and have placed good teachers. Please visit to this site to get further info. http://www.esl4korea.com/
We are very pleased to offer you a great teaching position as follows
1.Location: Songnam-si at Gyeonggi-do in Korea
2. Start date: June 25st
3. Monthly pay : 2.0 to 2.2 million KRW, depends on your GEPIK qualification
4. Overtime payment : 20,000KRW per hour
5. Working hours a day: 8:30a.m to 4:30p.m
6. Maximum teaching hours a week: 22hours
7. Working week: Mon.~Fri.
1) Type of housing: Single housing
2) Round trip airfare: Free
3) Contract Completion bonus: One month salary
4) Paid Leave: 20 days
5) National Pension and Medical insurance : 50% covered by employer
1. Must be a citizen of one of these seven countries: Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South African
2. Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Edu. or English or any discipline with at least a 100 hour TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate
3. Must be bilingual
4. Must have no criminal record.
Required Documents for E2 visa:
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Record with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of degree certificate with apostille
3. Applicant’s signed Health Statement
4. Passport has at least one year of validity left
5. 4 passport-sized photos
What you should know:
This is a one-year contract job and renewable
How to apply:
Fill out online application form at this address,
email your resume and photo to email@example.com
Attach your resume as a .doc file and photos as a .jpg . This is essential
When you apply for, please fill this out and email me resume and photo along with your answer for this questions.
1. Full name
2. Date of birth
4. Contact number
5. Available time to get a call
6. When can you start to teach in Korea?
7. Do you have these documents to register you as a teacher to the Provincial Office of Education?
•Nationwide Police Background Check with apostille
•A notarized photocopy of BA degree certificate with apostille
8.Preferred location (Please be flexible to increase chances to get a good teaching position)
9. Preferred age group
10. Preferred teaching schedule (e.g. day shift)
11. Preferred school type : private or public
12. Education (e.g.BA/MA/Ph.D and a 100 hour Tesol/TEFL/CELTA certificate)
13. Experience (Teaching or relevant experience)
14. Where are you now?
15. Where did you see our ads.?
16. Self introduction
- Brief self-intro
- what are the most important factors for you regarding your job?
(e.g. pay, schedule, location, age level, working environment, etc.)
17. Any comments welcome
Thank you for your precious time.