→ TAIWAN K-12 TEACHERS VACANCY ←
Teach both ESL and Subject (Basic level) Drama, Music, Design, Painting Art.
A top K-12 Private School in Taiwan is looking for reliable, energetic and hardworking teacher who can start this coming July 2012 to June 2013.
School Location: XinDian MRT New Taipei City
Contract Length : July 2012 – end of June 2013
TEACHERS MUST BE :
Must be a Native English Speaker
With 4 years bachelor’s degree or a higher degree
Must have a Teacher’s License/Teacher’s Registration/Sub-teacher’s Certificate
1. School Type : Private School
2. Work Type: Full Time
3. Working week: Monday to Friday.
4. Working hours: AM 08:00 – PM 17:30
5. Student’s Age: Kindergarten – Junior HS level, at most 30-45 students per class.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
1. Salary NT$ 70,000 per month.
2. Second year contract bonus : NTD $20,000.
3. Nation laborer insurance and health insurance provided, only $5 USD to get your teeth cleaned.
Teacher is required to enroll in the National Health Insurance Policy and the Labor Insurance Program, and is obligated to pay, in accordance with the laws, at his/her own expense.
A portion of the insurance premium in an amount equal to 35% of the total premium charged to him/her under the National Health Insurance Policy.
4. Work permit & alien resident visa (ARC): school will help you apply for it.
5. Paid vacation summer and winter time total 4 weeks.
1. Updated resume with recent photo
2. Copy of your Teacher Certificate/License
3. Copy of your Degree
Contact Person: Michael Yang/Dewey International
Email Address: recruit04(at)de-wey.com.tw
The Complete Guide To Teaching English Abroad!