Near Suwon subway station,takes only 5min on foot / Female /July 23th/ Elementary School student
ESL4Korea Inc. is a legally licensed recruiting agency by Korean government.
We have been closely connected to public schools and solid hagwons for about 10 years and placed good teachers.
Please visit to this site to get further info. http://www.esl4korea.com/
We are very pleased to offer you a great teaching position as follows
1. Location: Suwon-si at Gyeonggi-do
2. Start date: July 23th, 2012
3. Monthly pay : 2.2 to 2.4 million KRW
4. Nationality : the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South African
5. Type of student : Elementary school students
6. Number of currently working foreign instructors in this institute:6
7. Working hours a day: 2:00pm~8:15pm
8. Maximum teaching hours a week: 30hours
9. Working week: Mon.~Fri.
1) Type of housing: Single housing
2) Round trip airfare: Free
3) Contract Completion bonus: One month salary
4) Paid Leave: 10 days
5) Medical insurance : 50% covered by employer
6) National pension : If you want, 50% covered by employer
1. Must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
2. Must have no criminal record.
3. Must love teaching children.
Required Documents for E2 visa:
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Record with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of BA degree certificate with apostille
3. Applicant’s signed Health Statement
4. Passport has at least one year of validity left
5. 4 passport-sized photos
What you should know:
This is a one-year contract job and could be renewable if the school and a teacher agreed.
How to apply:
Fill out online application form at this address,
email your resume and photo to email@example.com
Attach your resume as a .doc file and photos as a .jpg . This is essential
Please email me your answers along with your resume and photo
1. Name(First Middle Last)
2. Date of birth
4. Contact number
5. Available time to get a call
6. Availability(when can you start to teach in Korea?)
7. Do you have all documents like this to get E2 visa?
1) Nationwide criminal background check with apostille
2) a notarized photocopy of BA degree certificate with apostille
3) 4 passport sized photos
4) a copy of the front pages of your passport (pages with photo & signature)
8. if you requested on your criminal background check, what date did you do?
If not, what date are you requesting to do?
9. Preferred location (Please be flexible to grab more teaching positions)
10. Preferred age group
11. Preferred teaching schedule (e.g. day shift)
12. Education (University / Major / Certificate)
13. Teaching career (or related to teaching experience)
14. Expected salary
15. Where are you now?
16. Where did you get this ad.?
17. Brief self-intro
18. What are the most important factors for you regarding your teaching job? (e.g. pay, schedule, location, age level, working environment, etc.)
19. Any comments welcome
Thank you for your precious time.
The Complete Guide To Teaching English Abroad!